Saturday 10 March 2012

One Week to Race Day!

And the count down is on.

1 week from today I'll be racing in the blistering heat of Trinidad,

Should be an interesting transition from the snow squalls I'm enjoying today...

But to compensate for this crazy climate change I've been making my treadmill workouts a little more interesting...

T-shirt+long sleeve shirt+hoodie+nylon jacket with shorts+tights+tracks pants,

Yeah, as if running in place on the treadmill like a hamster on a wheel wasn't fun enough, now I'm doing climatization work!

...Nothing more fun than sweating out a few pounds of fluid while the other gym members stare at you like there's something wrong with you

No big deal, I think one of the most important parts of being a serious athlete is having no shame. At all.

Anyways, hopefully in 1 week I'll be seeing all of my fun paying off in that 4 km race along with the rest of my team

Let's go Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment